塞爱维(CIV)文明联盟

标题: 文明5文字战报 [打印本页]

作者: ikariam    时间: 2010-9-2 11:31
标题: 文明5文字战报
http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/pre ... ilization-V-Preview
又有个幸运的人在提前玩文明5了,几乎可算得上一篇文明5战报了,值得一看哦

另外还有他在civfanatics上的帖子,也有一些新的信息
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=377378

Different units have different maintenance costs. Guided missiles for example are really pricey per turn, which is why I used them up immediately on strategic strikes when I waged war to the west. GMs can break down most cities to no health in two shots meaning then you can just roll a single unit right over and capture it.
作者: yazi_tw    时间: 2010-9-2 11:39
求翻译。。谢谢
作者: orochi2k    时间: 2010-9-2 12:27
不同的兵种的维护费不同,弹道导弹维护费很贵,所以造完就用,两发打爆城市血条,然后随便派个兵过去占领 囧
作者: 西艾薇.C.Kyou    时间: 2010-9-2 12:32
标题: 回复 #3 orochi2k 的帖子
导弹作用很强劲,可能成为迅速打破拉锯状态的手段
作者: 孟仲玄    时间: 2010-9-2 12:36
原作者基本都是赞扬之词(不过大部分游戏的前瞻也都是光说好话)

在后面的留言里原作者说了一句:Civilization V is very optimized though, I seem to recall Civilization 3 and 4 taking much longer to get through late stage turns with high end systems at that time. I think multi-core will definitely help.

目前看起来是个不错的消息。。
作者: Amao    时间: 2010-9-2 12:39
标题: 回复 #5 孟仲玄 的帖子
我觉得是引进了后期高单位维护费,所以每个回合计算量减少了
作者: 西艾薇.C.Kyou    时间: 2010-9-2 12:56
可以总结几点:
远程部队必需有近战部队的掩护,不然是非常脆弱的,包括火炮这些
大艺术家似乎可以利用文化炸弹偷地盘抢资源
可以释放被占领的城邦,从而为你赢得永远的一票
作者: ikariam    时间: 2010-9-2 12:58
他最近玩的一盘:

Game started with Pangaea continent, difficulty level 4 (Prince / Normal), quick pace, standard map size (8 AI, 16 city ctates).
盘古图,第4级难度(王子/普通),快速,地图大小普通(8AI,16城邦)

I initially planned on pursuing a cultural victory with the Egyptians, however I found myself surrounded by several city states that really did not like eachother. Alexander of Greece was also being a huge butt.
我本来准备用埃及冲文化胜利,不过我发觉我被一群互相憎恶的城邦所包围,而希腊的亚历山大也在虎视眈眈。

After making a couple of sister cities, I went on the offensive against Greece. He eventually crumbled, but not before begging for mercy.
在建了一些姐妹城市之后,我进攻了希腊。他最终崩溃了,求饶也没用。

I pursued policies that would best support my empire in wonder production, happiness, and economy. This worked out very well for me, especially in the end game as I did a tech push.
我着重于增进奇迹建造、快乐和经济的社会政策,它们最适合我的帝国。这些政策对我很有助益,特别是当接近终局时我追求科技爆发的时候。

I began trying to cater to city state demands to wipe their enemies out, which ended up pissing off several major civilizations. It turns out some of them were allied, oops!
我开始迎合那些要求把敌对城邦消灭的城邦,结果这把几个大国给惹怒了。原来有些城邦是他们的同盟,哎呀!

As I began to receive taunts and threats, I figured it would serve me best to push my research almost entirely on the military side to rush gunpowder.
我开始受到别国的嘲讽和威胁,我估摸着最好是把科研方向对准军事方面来速出火药。

China decided they had too much, and waged war. Their Cho-Ko-Nu were extremely irritating, but they fell quickly as my units continued to push forward. Gunpowder FTW!
中国觉得自己受够了,于是对我宣了战。他们的诸葛弩非常恼人,但在我的部队持续的推进下还是很快败退了下去。火药真牛掰!

The Ottomans, Arabians, and English all decided that I was a warmonger that must be stopped after China fell. I almost began to panic, but decided to push as hard as I could into Ottomans before their special riflemen made their way into my borders.
中国败亡之后,奥斯曼、阿拉伯和英国都觉得必须要阻止我这个战狂。我几乎陷入恐慌,但还是尽力向奥斯曼帝国推进避免他的特种火枪手攻进来。

As I continued to tech on the military side, the advantage slowly worked into my favor. Through some excellently timed great scientist special ability use I was able to power through some later techs in one single turn, thus gaining access to stealth bombers. With a pile of gold in the bank, I rushed a single stealth bomber despite an obnoxious price tag, and then began raining down hell from above.
由于我对军事科技的持续投资,优势渐渐倒向了我这边。通过几次时机完美的大科点科技,我在一回合内就得到了多个后期科技,可以开始造隐形轰炸机了。靠着存着的那堆钱,我花了一笔让人心疼的钱直接买出了一架隐轰,然后开始从天上向敌人倾泻炸弹!

Soon artillery rolled out, followed by modern infantry, gunships, and even tanks. Needless to say it didn’t take long to plow through not only all of the Ottoman cities, but then the English as well.
不久火炮也出来了,接着是现代步兵、武装直升机、甚至坦克。不用说,没多久我就一路把奥斯曼所有的城都推下来了,接着英国全境也都被占领。

I quickly found that despite controlling almost the entire continent, I lacked uranium. Russia was invading the gaps in my borders, but I ignored them for now as I went hunting.
我很快发现尽管我控制了几乎整块大陆,我还是缺铀。俄国人在边界上的空隙处侵入,被我无视,我忙着找铀呢。

Uranium found, but on an island in the middle of the ocean. Shortly after I found a plot in Arabia’s lands as well, and it was looking mighty juicy. War commences again.
铀找到了,可是藏在大洋中央的一座小岛上:( 很快我又在阿拉伯的地块上发现了一处铀,看起来相当诱人。又要开打啦。

Like modern day Iran, I initially wanted access to Uranium so that I could finally get some nuclear plants up. As I researched advanced tech however, the draw of having nuclear missiles and giant death robots became a bit too appealing.
就像今天的伊朗一样,我一开始要铀就是想造核电站。可当我研究了别的高科技之后,核子飞弹和GDR的诱惑实在是难挡。

Arabia fell to an onslaught of modern weaponry, including several guided missiles. They never knew what hit them, at least until the helicopter gunships, tanks, and rocket artillery moved in.
阿拉伯在包括多颗导弹的现代武器的猛攻下倒下了。在武直、坦克和火箭炮部队攻入之前,他们都不知道是被什么攻击了。

As I finished up the final space parts for my ship I decided to say thanks to Russia in a special way for invading all of the nooks and crannies of my borders earlier in the game. They received two nukes via special delivery. They were not pleased.
在我完成我的宇宙飞船的最后的部件的时候,我决定用点特殊的方式感谢一下俄国,之前我边界上边边角角的那些地方全被我入侵了。他们挨了特别速递送去的两颗弹弹,俄国佬不太高兴:)

Spaceship finished, I’m outta here! Victory!
飞船造好了,地球再见!胜利啦!

[ 本帖最后由 ikariam 于 2010-9-2 13:36 编辑 ]
作者: ikariam    时间: 2010-9-2 13:18
原文还有不少配图的,我觉得Askia那图很逗,下面的文字里说“……我们是文明人,追求和平,与人交流知识……”而上边的图上他扛着把剑,一脸凶相,背后是燃烧的城堡……
http://ve3d.ign.com/images/fulls ... n-V-Preview-Gallery

信息量最大的估计是下面这张图:
http://ve3d.ign.com/images/fulls ... n-V-Preview-Gallery
军队维护费高达289!

[ 本帖最后由 ikariam 于 2010-9-2 13:22 编辑 ]
作者: 真-月亮熊    时间: 2010-9-2 13:18
这个语言风格实在很难吐槽……
作者: yazi_tw    时间: 2010-9-2 14:10
谢谢翻译。

从信息看,高难度要赢估计要比4难一些。

战狂会遭受到其他大多数国家的联合抵制?
作者: Empraly    时间: 2010-9-2 17:51
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
作者: 信繁VS幸村    时间: 2010-9-2 20:50
真是很期待的样子。
作者: 一头大牛牛    时间: 2010-9-2 21:21
电脑貌似强化了一点,而且大幅度减少了后期单位的数量,不用太久等待了,只有耐心玩标准还要把海平面调高……
作者: orochi2k    时间: 2010-9-3 01:14
原帖由 yazi_tw 于 2010-9-2 14:10 发表
谢谢翻译。

从信息看,高难度要赢估计要比4难一些。

战狂会遭受到其他大多数国家的联合抵制?

会变成战狂帝国大战自由联盟么
作者: 坂上智代    时间: 2010-9-3 11:19
能让90%的战报打到现代么

欢迎光临 塞爱维(CIV)文明联盟 (http://www.civclub.net/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5