注册
查看: 1637|回复: 2

文明4最新消息(2005.2.12)

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-2-20 23:32:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<DIV class=smallfont><B>Computer Games' March Issue Review of Civ4</B> </DIV>
<HR SIZE=1>
<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
<DIV>I just dropped by the magazine rack on the way to work and took a peak at the new issue of Computer Games. Not much news in the magazine, though I may have missed something in my quick scan, the text (about a 3/4 page) was basically a review of the talking points we've already heard from Firaxis, and the screenies were pretty similar to what we've already seen (though once again, I may have missed an important detail, I was running at the time and don't have the mag with me), but there was one thing I noticed that grabbed my attention ...

Notice: SPECULATION

In the screenies we've already seen there's something similar. Remember the buttons from civ3 which you can hit to have your units take certain actions? Well, they seem to have carried the concept on to civ4. There were three buttons at the bottom of the screenie I saw: a shield with crossed swords (fortify), a skull (disband), and an arrow, turning 180 degrees around a center point.
From the moment I saw it, I said "flanking", but the arrow turns right, shouldn't there be a button to turn left? But, of course, the arrow turns 180 degrees, so it must be an about-face. If this is correct (note: true speculation), then that probably means that in civ4:
1) you must expend a turn to turn around
2) you can only see the three squares in front of you, and the one each to right and left (five total), but not the three behind
3) you can turn into the squares you see, but not those you can't
4) the reason there are four characters in each unit represented is to show what direction they are facing -- when they are fortified they point in all directions
5) there will be units that are able to see more than the regular units

Holes in my argument: what happens when units are stacked, and come from opposite directions? how will the AI handle this?

If this is the case, I like it, but I'm aware that this is mostly guess work. I wish I'd examined the mag more closely, but this is what stood out to me. If anyone else saw it, is there anything I missed?</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>译文:</DIV>
<DIV>1) 你须花费一回合才能改变方向;</DIV>
<DIV>2) 你只能看到正面的三个方格及左右两个(共5个),而看不到后面三个;
3) 你只能进入可见区域;
4) 每个单位共有四个方向特征,一个方向一个--它们防御时则有四个;
5) 会有更多新奇单位。</DIV>
[此贴子已经被作者于2005-2-21 18:49:17编辑过]

发表于 2005-2-21 09:18:50 | 显示全部楼层
我刚刚在前往在电脑游戏的峰会途中顺便造访了杂志社。 由于我的匆忙,我可能已经错过了一些事,杂志的新闻不是很多。但是本文 ( 大约 3/4 页) 基本上是我们从 Firaxis 当前获得的最详细信息,而且 screenies 对我们已经见到, 但是有我还是碰见了一件似成相似的东西。。。
发表于 2005-2-21 09:27:03 | 显示全部楼层
<P>注意: 以下为推测</P><P>那或许在 civ4 中意味着:
1) 你一定花费回合,才能回过头
2) 你只能在你之前见到三个方向箭头, 以及每箭头的左右方向的 (一共五个), 但不是在那三个后面
3) 你可以前往以知地区, 但是去那些未探测的黑色区域
4) 单位进行防御的时候,仍然是对四面的防御都加强
5) 有更多超常规单位出现</P><P>----</P><P>好像只有 1和2 比较新鲜一点</P>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|塞爱维(CIV)文明联盟    

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 06:35