找回密码
 注册
查看: 6618|回复: 6

[原创] 文明6排名等级引言讨论

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-11-24 14:10:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
同C5一样,玩家在胜利或失败后根据分数有排名等级。以下是原文和名言贡献者,有些有现成的译法,留空的都是没现成信息。
1仍旧是屋大维,引言没有变化。其他都与C5不一样。

2.The first duty of government is to protect the powerless from the powerful.
汉莫拉比

3.Leave nothing for tomorrow which can be done today.
今天能做的,就不要拖到明天。 —— 林肯

4.Where there is great power there is great responsibility; where there is less power there is less
responsibility; and where there is no power there can, I think, be no responsibility.
丘吉尔

5.Real leaders must be ready to sacrifice all for the freedom of their people.
真正的领导者必须做好准备,为人民的自由牺牲一切。——曼德拉

6.Power without a nation's confidence is nothing.
叶卡捷莲娜二世

7.It is forbidden to decry other sects; the true believer gives honor to whatever in them is worthy
of honor.
阿育王

8.The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the
ranks of the insane.
马可·奥勒留

9.As a nation, we have the right to decide our own affairs, to mold our own future.
瓦文萨

10.Hear ye, all persons! Ye people as many as ye are! I have done things according to the design of
my heart.
哈特谢普苏特

11.Let us be firm, pure and faithful; at the end of our sorrow, there is the greatest glory of the
world, that of the men who did not give in.
戴高乐

12.Pitiful and pitied by no one, why have I come to the ignominy of this detestable old age, who was
ruler of two kingdoms, mother of two kings? My guts are torn from me, my family is carried off and
removed from me.
阿基坦的埃莉诺

13.To shave the beard is a sin that the blood of all martyrs cannot cleanse. It is to deface the
image of God.

14.What the country needs is a good big laugh … if someone could get off a good joke every ten days,
I think our troubles would be over.

15.Every time that I fill a high office, I create a hundred discontented men and an ingrate.
路易十四

16.Peace in our time.
张伯伦

17.A man who is always ready to believe what is told him will never do well.
盖厄斯·佩特罗尼乌斯

18.Our most dangerous tendency is to expect too much of government, and at the same time do for it
too little.
沃伦·哈定

19.In the name of the Holy Trinity, three things do I promise to this Christian people my subjects:
first that I will hold God’s Church and all the Christian people of my realm in true peace; secondly
that I will forbid all rapine and injustice to men of all conditions; thirdly, that I promise and
enjoin justice and mercy in all judgments.

20.In thee, O Lord, is my trust; let me never be confounded: if God be for us, who can be against us?

21.We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur.
对于将来会发生的和不会发生的事儿,我们都已做好了准备——乔治·W·布什
发表于 2016-11-24 20:25:59 | 显示全部楼层
林肯这句可以用 "勿将今事待明日。" 其实也是大白话了……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-26 13:04:24 | 显示全部楼层
高深,我很少过神,只看到过一次。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-26 23:39:26 | 显示全部楼层
略微翻了下沉思录,找不到像是奥勒留那句原文的话……只翻到一句“那种在生活中没有一个始终一贯目标的人,不可能在他的一生中是统一和一致的”。不知道是不是别的出处。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-11-27 11:33:04 | 显示全部楼层
真-月亮熊 发表于 2016-11-26 23:39
略微翻了下沉思录,找不到像是奥勒留那句原文的话……只翻到一句“那种在生活中没有一个始终一贯目标的人, ...

肯定不是沉思录,我英文版里也找过了,也有可能是后人伪托其名所作的“名言”。古今中外概莫能免。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-12-6 01:05:26 | 显示全部楼层
大家批判下:

2.The first duty of government is to protect the powerless from the powerful.
有司之责,首在扶弱,无由强凌。——汉莫拉比
3.Leave nothing for tomorrow which can be done today.
今天能做的,就不要拖到明天。 —— 林肯
4.Where there is great power there is great responsibility; where there is less power there is less responsibility; and where there is no power there can, I think, be no responsibility.
权力越大责任越大,权力越小责任越小;没有毋需承担责任的权力。——丘吉尔
5.Real leaders must be ready to sacrifice all for the freedom of their people.
真正的领导者必须做好准备,为人民的自由牺牲一切。——曼德拉
6.Power without a nation's confidence is nothing.
不受国家民族信赖的权力毫无意义——叶卡捷莲娜二世
7.It is forbidden to decry other sects; the true believer gives honor to whatever in them is worthy of honor.
禁止诋毁其他教派;真正的信徒尊重一切值得尊重的教义。——阿育王
8.The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.
生命之目的不在于随大流,而在于脱离与蠢人为伍之境地。——马可·奥勒留
9.As a nation, we have the right to decide our own affairs, to mold our own future.
我们作为一个民族,有权决定自己的事务,铸就自己的未来。——瓦文萨
10.Hear ye, all persons! Ye people as many as ye are! I have done things according to the design of my heart.
吾民诸民,俱皆聆听!吾心吾意,指引吾行。——哈特谢普苏特
11.Let us be firm, pure and faithful; at the end of our sorrow, there is the greatest glory of the world, that of the men who did not give in.
让我们成为意志坚定、道德清白、忠于信仰的人;悲痛过后留下的,是不屈的人民创造的最荣光的世界。——戴高乐
12.Pitiful and pitied by no one, why have I come to the ignominy of this detestable old age, who was ruler of two kingdoms, mother of two kings? My guts are torn from me, my family is carried off and removed from me.
为何我贵为两国之主、二王之母,却在风烛残年遭此下场,无人可怜我,无人可我怜;任我五内俱焚,举目无亲。——阿基坦的埃莉诺
13.To shave the beard is a sin that the blood of all martyrs cannot cleanse. It is to deface the image of God.
剃须之罪,罪大恶极,所有殉道者的献血都无法洗清;连上帝也颜面无存。——伊凡雷帝
14.What the country needs is a good big laugh … if someone could get off a good joke every ten days, I think our troubles would be over.
国家需要的是大大的笑脸……如果有人每十天能编出个不错的笑话,我想我们的问题就不复存在了。——胡佛总统
15.Every time that I fill a high office, I create a hundred discontented men and an ingrate.
每次我任命一个高阶职位,就会有一百个人心怀不满、一个人忘恩负义。——路易十四
16.Peace in our time.
我们时代的和平。——张伯伦
17.A man who is always ready to believe what is told him will never do well.
总是言听计从之人永远碌碌无为。——尼禄(其实源自盖厄斯·佩特罗尼乌斯,尼禄时代的官员和文学家)
18.Our most dangerous tendency is to expect too much of government, and at the same time do for it too little.
我们最危险的倾向,是对政府期望太多,同时又为政府做的太少。——沃伦·哈定
19.In the name of the Holy Trinity, three things do I promise to this Christian people my subjects: first that I will hold God’s Church and all the Christian people of my realm in true peace; secondly that I will forbid all rapine and injustice to men of all conditions; thirdly, that I promise and enjoin justice and mercy in all judgments.
以圣父圣子圣灵之名,我向我的基督徒臣民承诺三事:首先我领土上的上帝的教会和所有基督徒都会享有真正和平;其二禁止任何盗抢与不公,童叟无欺;其三保证并命令所有的审判都需公正怜悯。——埃塞尔雷德二世
20.In thee, O Lord, is my trust; let me never be confounded: if God be for us, who can be against us?
主啊,吾之信仰;请您让我免受迷惑:如果您与我们同在,谁又能违逆我们呢?——玛丽一世
21.We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur.
对于将来会发生的和不会发生的事儿,我们都已做好了准备——丹奎尔(其实是乔治·W·布什说的)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-20 23:50:49 | 显示全部楼层
咋一个中国人也木有捏?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|塞爱维(CIV)文明联盟    

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 02:35