设为首页收藏本站

塞爱维(CIV)文明联盟

找回密码
 注册
查看: 3700|回复: 5

[转帖] 来看看最新前瞻中说的缺点

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-8-21 22:30:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
节选自http://apolyton.net/content.php/ ... 5-Hands-On-Preview!

My mechs attack this barbarian camp! They win!

What else is there to say? Some awkward stuff, I had to manually move every unit before I could end the turn. (Just like you couldn't proceed without giving building options in Civ4, except that that made sense) There's no palace and there are no wonder movies. (Hardcore Civ fans will be happy that Firaxis invested it's in gameplay rather then graphics! Jon Shafer confirmed this after we asked him for the scenarios. There are no scenarios for Civ5 when the game is being released. That's the job of the community. But if you love these awards after completing a wonder, then you're going to be disappointed.
When you buy a unit directly from the city screen, the unit appears immediately inside your city. That explains why abusing a research pact with your neighbor before starting a war pays. He won't be able to rush buy some extra defense units. It increases the value of gold, but you will need the gold. Every building, every road, every unit needs maintenance costs, as in Civ games before Civ4. It's impossible yet to say if this is good or not. That requires one to play many games. Balance once again is the key here. There is not an always war or an always peace option either. Leaves some desires for the expansion packs!
发表于 2010-8-21 22:48:55 | 显示全部楼层
我个人感觉都是些细节末节
“I had to manually move every unit before I could end the turn”
这个4代可以强行进入下一回合的,不过要是真烦原地驻扎就是
“abusing a research pact with your neighbor before starting a war pays”
如同锤子溢出一样,是否滥用是玩家的事情,当然要能修正最好
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-21 23:04:18 | 显示全部楼层
Leaves some desires for the expansion packs!

Yes, that's exactly what they wanted.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-21 23:38:24 | 显示全部楼层
没有宫殿?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-22 09:02:05 | 显示全部楼层

回复 #6 yexonlau 的帖子

我估计指的是3代那个宫殿,首都的象征自然还是有的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报