设为首页收藏本站

塞爱维(CIV)文明联盟

找回密码
 注册
查看: 67356|回复: 153

[原创] [个人汉化]Ingame Editor (更新 v20)

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-12-5 12:34:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【版主编辑:本帖所载模组已经过时,最新版本在http://civclub.net/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=114869,此贴下沉以免误导。】

1 原帖:http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=436912
2 个人汉化,欢迎润色修改
3 请下载附件
4 汉化后效果图:

Overview
概述

This mod provides an in-game editor for Civ5 to change the map on the fly or to serve as a cheating tool. It was inspired by the built-in Civ4 editor.
这个模组提供了一个文明5游戏内置的编辑器来修改正在进行的游戏进程或是作为一个作弊工具使用。制作这个模组主要是受到了文明4游戏内置的世界编辑器的启发。

Notes and features
功能与说明

Localization: The addon itself is only in English but localized strings are used whenever possible. The provided screenshot is an example on the French version of the game.
Edit a hex or paint the map: You can either paint the map (left click for 1 tile at once, right click for 7 tiles at once) or select a hex and edit it. The screenshot above illustrates the tile selection (in red).
Edit everything: Terrain, feature, natural wonder, resource, improvements, routes, rivers, ownership, continent arts.
Units: Add new units or remove them, give your new units up to nine promotions.
Cities: Customize the cities as you want: increase population, change buildings, etc.
Civilizations: Change a leader's gold, give free techs or policies, edit relationships to seed wars or achieve a global peace, etc.
Technologies: Grant or remove technologies, grant a tech and all of its prerequisites at once, grant a whole era at once.
Social policies: Lock or unlock branches (even the ones you're not supposed to have at the same time) and grant/remove any social policy.
Tooltips: The detailled tooltips are here to help you better learn the game by remembering how far an element can be improved.
Respect the constrains... or not: Elements that should not be possible in the standard game (fishes on a hill for example) are grayed to help you design a natural map. But you're free to ignore those restrictions if you want.
Not tied to savegames: You can save and reload your game without IGE if you want, or use IGE with a game that has been started without it.
Gentle with your game: IGE itself is not lightweight. However, when IGE is closed, it absolutely does not interfere with your game, it does not consume a single CPU cycle and it has a negligible memory consumption. It just keeps its bits shut and let you enjoy full performances.
本地化:模组自身提供了英文支持但是为其他语言的本地化工作提供了接口方式。截图所显示的是法语版本的游戏截图。
编辑地块或绘制地图:你可以绘制整个游戏地图(左键一次绘制1格,右键一次绘制7格)或者是选中单个地块并进行编辑。截图所显示的是选中地块的情况(红色边框)。
编辑任何东西:地形、地表、自然奇观、资源、地域设施、道路、河流、地块拥有势力、大洲风格……
单位:添加新单位或者是移除现有单位,可以给予你高达9级晋升水平的新单位。
城市:随心所欲地自定义你的城市——增加人口、改变建筑等。
文明势力:更改文明金钱数,给予免费科技或政策,编辑外交关系以发动战争或是寻求全球和平等。
科技:获得或移除科技,一次获得一个科技以及其所有前置科技,一次获得整个时代的科技……
社会政策:锁定或是解锁政策树(即便是互斥的)并获得或是移除政策。
提示信息:模组中详细的提示信息将通过显示如何改进一个游戏元素来帮助你更好地理解学习文明5游戏。
规则约束:在标准游戏中不可能出现的情况(如在丘陵地带出现鱼群资源)将通过使按钮无效化来帮助你规划一个更符合自然实际的世界地图。不过你可以选择无视这个规则约束。
不会厌烦保存游戏:你可以通过游戏本身保存或是加载你的游戏进程或是使用本模组进行该操作。
温和对待你的游戏:本模组不是轻量级的模组。但是,当你在游戏中关闭本模组窗体后,它几乎不对你的游戏产生影响——它不会消耗CPU资源但是会占用极少量的内存资源。它将尽可能地关闭常驻内容以提高你的游戏体验。

Mod compatibilty
兼容性

Should be compatible with any other mod.
Does not modify any of the original files.
Supports mods that declare new resources, features, etc.
Modders can use the lua ouptut printed the first time IGE is opened after loading to see reports of some incorrect data.
Once in a while a mod is reported to cause errors because of non-conventional or incorrect data. Do not hesitate to report them.
应当和其他任何一个模组可以实现兼容。
本模组不对游戏原始文件内容进行任何修改工作。
支持某些添加新元素的模组(如添加新的资源、地形等)。
模组作者可以通过在首次打开编辑器窗体时输出的Lua输出信息来查看一些错误的数据。
一旦模组提交了一个非常规或者是错误数据导致的错误提示。不要犹豫,请提交这些信息给我。

Known Problems
已知问题

Do not be afraid by that list, IGE is actually rarely troublesome. I played whole games using it frequently without any trouble, as do most users.
无需害怕这个列表,本模组事实上还是很少存在问题的。我在整个游戏过程中没遇到过什么问题,其他玩家也是。

1. Bugs I cannot fix, please complain to Firaxis:
On some computers the game crashes when selecting another player or taking seat. A "safe mode" (right-click the *IGE* label) is available as a workaround at the expense of a couple of features. Taking seat will still crash.
The terrain graphics are not updated after some changes, you need to save and reload.
"Glance at map" feature: some yield icons are not updated on tiles you shouldn't be able to see.
"Glance at map" feature: the minimap's fog is not restored after you close IGE.
In some cases, changing a tile's owner may cause crashes.
2. Others:
Some people reported crashes when starting a game with both "IGE" and "RED" mods enabled and under unknown conditions.
The default position of the IGE label on the top bar may conflict with other mods.
1 我无法修复的漏洞,请向Firaxis抱怨吧:
  在某些计算机上,当选择控制另一个文明势力的时候可能会导致游戏崩溃。但是我已经加入了一个“安全模式”(在游戏中,模组标题上右键打开)来确保游戏不会崩溃,但是似乎不是非常有效。
  地形贴图不会立即更新,你需要保存游戏并重新进入。
  “检视地图”功能:某些地块图标不会被实时更新,因此你无法看到他们。
  “检视地图”功能:关闭编辑器后小地图上的地图迷雾不会恢复。
  在某些情况下,改变地块拥有势力将导致游戏崩溃。
  2 其他:
  一些人说在同时启用本模组和“RED”模组且不知道特定条件触发的情况下会导致游戏崩溃。本模组在游戏中的标题位置有可能与其他模组相互覆盖。

Installation and launch
安装与加载

Unzip the archive in "My Documents/My Games/Sid Meier's Civilization 5/Mods". You should have, among others, a file such as "My Documents/My Games/Sid Meier's Civilization 5/Mods/Ingame Editor (v10)/Ingame Editor (v10).modinfo"
Delete older versions if any and flush the cache (delete all files in "My Documents/My Games/Sid Meier's Civilization 5/Cache").
Start or restart Civilization 5.
1 解压到“My Documents/My Games/Sid Meier's Civilization 5/Mods”。
2 你可能会有一些其他的文件例如“My Documents/My Games/Sid Meier's Civilization 5/Mods/Ingame Editor (v10)/Ingame Editor (v10).modinfo”,删除旧版本文件并清除游戏缓存(删除“My Documents/My Games/Sid Meier's Civilization 5/Cache”文件夹内所有文件),启动或是重启文明5游戏。

[ 本帖最后由 object022 于 2013-4-5 20:30 编辑 ]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
发表于 2011-12-5 18:04:52 | 显示全部楼层
好东西要支持!顶起来!谢谢楼主的努力!辛苦了!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-6 00:24:35 | 显示全部楼层
好东西
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-6 12:44:55 | 显示全部楼层
好牛X的东西……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-6 14:17:28 | 显示全部楼层
真是太给力了~~~~~收走了~~~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-6 20:02:24 | 显示全部楼层
我下載了,很有用,但更改勢力的界面不能完全顯示,我用的是大國崛起mod,22個文明加41個城邦
但更改勢力界面只能顯示22個文明,不知是不是要16:9的顯示器才能show到面畫,還是有其他地方要設定...??
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-10 20:27:06 | 显示全部楼层
这个怎么没速度啊,100多k的那个死活下不完
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-15 16:09:16 | 显示全部楼层
下了,谢谢楼主
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-15 16:41:05 | 显示全部楼层
看不到图片哎
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-16 10:57:46 | 显示全部楼层
传说中的WB
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-16 22:15:18 | 显示全部楼层
OK!非常需要!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-18 22:16:19 | 显示全部楼层
这个好东西啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-22 11:52:11 | 显示全部楼层
收个,谢谢楼主~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-22 21:02:30 | 显示全部楼层
非常感谢楼主!辛苦了!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-26 18:17:35 | 显示全部楼层
好像很强大啊。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-29 17:33:50 | 显示全部楼层
Hello everyone.

I am the author of this mod and I stumbled upon this topic yesterday. It was a great pleasure to discover that someone actually translated IGE to the Chinese language. I never thought someone would do that and, for that reason, I never spent time making IGE easily localizable. Seems like I was wrong... Many thanks to you, ねこちゃん, it was probably tedious to do it since IGE was not built with this need in mind.

I took the freedom to include and extend the changes you made to support localization in the official version and I also bundled your Chinese translation with it, along with a French one. I just released v15 with all those changes on the official site, it comes with English, Chinese, and French localizations included. Not only this will make things easier for you if you plan to maintain the translation up-to-date but it will also allow Chinese users to benefit from upgrades and bugfixes as soon as they are released. Besides, who knows, maybe IGE will gain new translations.

I hope that you don't mind and, on the contrary, will welcome those news as I did when I discovered your own effort. I would like to point out those events led me to put the code under GPL v3 so that every contributor will have the guarantee that his work remains free. Please do not hesitate to tell me if anything of that bothers you.

PS: I also fixed the bug reported by CivilizationPig.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
由谷歌提供的自动翻译深表歉意。至少你应该有一个良好的笑。
大家好。

我这个mod的作者,我昨天这个话题时偶然发现。这是一个非常高兴地发现其实翻译专家组对中国的语言,有人。我从来没有想到会有人这样做,因为这个原因,我从来没有花时间使专家组轻松可本地化的。好像是我错了......非常感谢你,ねこちゃん,它可能是乏味以来专家组没有考虑到这一点需要内置的。

我的自由,包括和扩展您所做的更改,以支持在正式版的本地化,我也捆绑在一起,您的中文翻译,以及与法国的。我刚刚公布的官方网站上的所有这些变化V15,它配备了英语,汉语,和法国的本地化。这不仅会使事情更容易,如果你想为你保持最新的翻译,但它也可以让中国用户能够受益于升级和错误修正,尽快为他们释放。此外,谁知道,也许专家组将获得新的翻译。

我希望你不介意,相反,会欢迎这些新闻像我一样,当我发现你自己的努力。我想指出,这些事件导致我把代码根据GPL V3,让每一个贡献者将有保证,他的工作仍然是免费的的。请不要犹豫,告诉我,如果你烦恼任何。

PS:我也固定CivilizationPig报道的错误。

[ 本帖最后由 DonQuiche 于 2011-12-29 17:47 编辑 ]

评分

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-12-29 22:08:03 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 DonQuiche 于 2011-12-29 17:33 发表
Hello everyone.

I am the author of this mod and I stumbled upon this topic yesterday. It was a great pleasure to discover that someone actually translated IGE to the Chinese language. I never  ...

Hello,DonQuiche.

So glad to see you here.Welcome to CivClub!

First,I'd like to say,it's really an amazing mod.When I found this mod, I couldn't help translating it to Chinese.I wish more and more Chinese players can enjoy it.

However, my translation may be not so perfect,because of my English competence.That's why I also suggest others change the text if they have a better translation.

And,everyone here is willing to share the fun.If you need a Chinese translation,you'll always get someone's help here.

Once again,thank you for your amazing mod.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-30 13:20:50 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for the warm welcome and, again, for your own hard work!:)

Posting the new things to translate here seems indeed to be a good idea since the mod is now in a stable phase. And, yes, it can be quite fun. I will come back in a couple of hours with a few entries that require translation (EDIT: I wrote that before but erased it when trying to post a new message) . Finally, I couldn't use Chinese characters in the mod's credits (they're not displayed on the western versions of Civ5) and I had to write "Ne Ko San", this is the phonetic translation I came up with for your name but I am pretty sure it is wrong. Could you give me a name with western alphabet please?

谢谢你的热烈欢迎,并再次为自己的努力!:)

发布的新事物,在这里翻译似乎确实是一个很好的主意,因为国防部现在是在一个稳定的阶段。是的,它可以很有趣。一个需要翻译的几个项目,我会在几个小时。最后,我不能使用国防部信贷的中国文字(他们不显示Civ5西部版本)和我写的“东北高圣”,这是语音翻译,我来到了你的名字,但我我敢肯定是错误的。你能否给我一个与西方字母的姓名,请吗?

So, here are the missing text keys for v15 and the ones I will need for v16. So far I only have very minor tweaks (slightly improved localization support) so I will wait some time or until someone discovers a new bug or mod incompatibility before I release this future version. Thanks in advance for your help, ladies and gentlemen.

因此,这里有V15失踪文本键的,我需要为V16。到目前为止,我只有非常小的调整(本地化支持略有改善),所以我会等待一段时间,或直到有人发现了一个新的错误或mod不兼容,之前,我释放这的未来版本。在您的帮助,女士们,先生们提前表示感谢。

• TXT_IGE_CONFIRM_SAVE_AND_RELOAD (displayed when someone clicks "save and reload"):
    Are you sure you want to save and reload?
  • TXT_IGE_LOADING_ERROR (shown in a messagebox when something crashed durin initialization):
    In-game Editor (IGE) couldn't start. It may be because of an older version or because of another mod.[NEWLINE][ICON_BULLET]Delete the older versions of IGE and delete every file in the 'cache' folder. [ICON_BULLET]If another addon is the cause, please report it on the CivFanatics' forums with the error below and I will fix that.
  • TXT_IGE_AVAILABLE_GOLD (tooltip for the numeric box for the player's gold):
    Available gold.
  • TXT_IGE_STRATEGIC_RESOURCE_QTY (tooltip for the numeric box for the strategic resource's quantity):
    Resource's quantity.
  • TXT_IGE_UNITS_LEVEL (tooltip for the level of the units to be created):
    Created units' level.
  • TXT_IGE_TECH_PREREQ (shown on the tech's tooltip before the list of prerequisites, ex: "REQUIRES: masonry, bronze working"):
    REQUIRES:
  • TXT_IGE_YIELD_CHANGE_TEMPLATE (shown on the tooltips for terrain types, resources, etc. Ex : "+1prod with mine")
    {1_Amount} with {2_Cause}
  • TXT_IGE_NO_YIELD_CHANGE_TEMPLATE (shown on the tooltips for resources NOT improved by an improvement. Ex with iron : "No bonus from mine")
    No bonus from {1_Cause}

[ 本帖最后由 DonQuiche 于 2011-12-30 15:22 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-31 15:05:03 | 显示全部楼层
哈,原来我想要的东西在这里。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-31 22:09:54 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 DonQuiche 于 2011-12-30 13:20 发表
Thank you for the warm welcome and, again, for your own hard work!:)

Posting the new things to translate here seems indeed to be a good idea since the mod is now in a stable phase. And, yes, i ...

Thank you for posting here
This is a fantastic mod!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|塞爱维(CIV)文明联盟    

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 04:25