塞爱维(CIV)文明联盟

找回密码
 注册
楼主: ねこちゃん

[原创] [个人汉化]Ingame Editor (更新 v20)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-6-24 23:30:49 | 显示全部楼层
翻译请求
As come more features with G&K, there are also more translation demands. :)
1. IGE couldn't start, probably because of another mod.[NEWLINE][ICON_BULLET]Please find the incompatible mod and report it on Steam or, preferably, CivFanatics with the error below. I will fix that quickly. (modified error message)
2. No religion (city header on the city panel)
3. Followers of {1_Religion}. (tooltip for numeric boxes)
4. MIN and MAX (buttons on the sides of the numeric box. Must be two to five characters long: long enough to be clicked, short enough because of space requirements. Other words possible, like "delete" instead of "min". See also the tooltips below).
5. Remove all followers of {1_Religion} (convert them to atheists). (tool tip for the MIN button)
6. Convert all citizens into followers of {1_Religion}. (tool tip for the MAX button)
7. Current culture. (tool tip for the culture numeric box on the player panel)
8. Religious units* (header for a units category).
9. Those units have to be purchased, so only the religions available in your very cities are available. A human civilization/player must also be selected. (tool tip for the units category header's tool tip).
10. WARNING: Religious units are actually purchased (for free). The process can fail if no city can purchase that unit but it ignores faith cost and the "one unit per tile" rule. This purchase is free but it will increase the cost of future religious units. (warning on every religious unit's tool tip).
11. Error: none of your cities could purchase that unit. (floating error message)
12. Found a pantheon. (new button on the players panel)
13. Found a religion. (new button on the players panel)
14. Enhance a religion (new button on the players panel)
15. Teleport (new button for units on the "cities & units" panel)
16. Click the button to enter "teleport" mode, then right-click the map to teleport all the units at this place. (tool tip for the beforementioned button).
17. Right-click the map to teleport the units. (a message that replaces the the "cities & units" panel in teleport mode).
18. Cancel (button to cancel the teleport mode).

[ 本帖最后由 DonQuiche 于 2012-6-26 03:56 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-27 16:41:32 | 显示全部楼层
新出2.4版本了.希望能汉化.感谢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-27 20:09:16 | 显示全部楼层
还能更新吗
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-28 13:02:37 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主咯
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-30 14:28:38 | 显示全部楼层
资料片能用吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-1 20:10:05 | 显示全部楼层
资料片可以用吗
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-3 22:33:14 | 显示全部楼层
v28 has been released. It fixes many bugs. :)
V28已被释放。 它修复了许多错误。

Here is the link. 这里是链接(点击 “Download Ingame Editor”)
Ingame editor v28

翻译请求
Besides of the ones mentioned before, I also added a new text key on v28:
You have more than one version of IGE on your hard drive.[NEWLINE]This confuses civ5 and it will cause IGE to not work properly. Delete the older versions. (popup message).
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-4 05:45:03 | 显示全部楼层
你的硬盘上存在多个版本的IGE。[NEWLINE]这会导致混乱和错误。请删除掉旧版本。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-4 05:56:52 | 显示全部楼层
1. IGE无法启用,可能与其他MOD存在冲突。[NEWLINE][ICON_BULLET]请确定不兼容的MOD,并在Steam(最好是CFC)上提交下面的错误报告。我会尽快修复。
2. 无宗教信仰
3. 信仰{1_Religion}。
4. 最小值 and 最大值
5. 完全清除{1_Religion}
6. 完全转化为{1_Religion}信众。
7. 当前文化
8. 宗教单位
9. 此单位需要购买,因此仅城市的现有宗教可用。还必须选择一个人类玩家。
10. 警告:宗教单位是通过购买获得的。如果没有城市能购买该单位则会出错,这并不会实际花费信仰,也不受单位堆叠限制,但会增加未来购买宗教单位的花费。
11. 错误:你的城市无法购买该单位。
12. 创立神系
13. 创立宗教
14. 强化宗教
15. 远程传送
16. 点击按钮进入“远程传送”模式,然后右击地图设定目的地。
17. 右击地图远程传送该单位。
18. 取消

[ 本帖最后由 silkriver 于 2012-7-4 06:03 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-5 00:28:46 | 显示全部楼层
@Silkriver
Thank you very much, I will include those in v29! :)
PS: Chinese is so concise, it always amazes me.

[ 本帖最后由 DonQuiche 于 2012-7-5 00:32 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-5 08:55:22 | 显示全部楼层

回复 #110 DonQuiche 的帖子

Yes, Chinese is concise. I think that's because Chinese characters are more complicated than Latin letters, and a Traditional Chinese character (like 漢) may include even more strokes than a Simplified Chinese character (like 汉). As a matter of fact we enlarged the smallest font size of Civ5 UI. (When displaying Chinese character it's uncomfortably small...)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-6 19:03:22 | 显示全部楼层
Man!!!!It's quite fascinating!! It's a savior for such dum player like me!!!
By the way, U could at least charge it for 7RMB or 1$. This MOD is more useful and valuable than any other softwares that cost the same price on itunes.
But now it's free! I'll just honer Ur constantly contribution and hark working...
Thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk u
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-7 11:38:29 | 显示全部楼层
非常感谢楼主!辛苦了!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-10 16:59:17 | 显示全部楼层
翻译请求
Even more translation requests, please, everyone. ^^
TXT_KEY_IGE_CLOSE: Close
TXT_KEY_IGE_TECHS_ERA_HEADER_HELP: Click to grant all of this era's techs. (tooltip for era headers on the techs panel)

Entries below are for a combo box that allows the user to choose how to deal with techs for mods compatibility. Not all mods give the same meaning to the same XML flags.
TXT_KEY_IGE_TECHS_COMPATIBILITY: Mods compatibility filter:
TXT_KEY_IGE_TECHS_COMPATIBILITY_NONE: None
TXT_KEY_IGE_TECHS_COMPATIBILITY_STANDARD: Standard

I just added a regenerate map feature. By the way this feature is also available independently under new mod named "Reseed!"
TXT_KEY_IGE_REGENERATE: Regenerate map (button name)
TXT_KEY_IGE_REGENERATE_HELP: Regenerates the map, then automatically saves and reloads.[NEWLINE]Map, cities, units, techs, policies, gold, turn number and starting locations will be reset.[NEWLINE]However the map size, civilizations, religions, diplomatic contacts and statuses, natural wonders discoveries, espionage, etc, cannot be reset. (button's tool tip)
TXT_KEY_IGE_REGENERATE_ERROR: IGE could not regenerate the map. It may be because the map script is incompatible or because of another mod.[NEWLINE]Please report the error below on the official thread on CivFanatcs, along with the name of the map script you did use. (error popup)

@just4饭
Thank you but it will stay free. ;)

@silkriver
Does the font enlarging requires some changes to the IGE UI or is it fine like this?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-11 13:59:21 | 显示全部楼层
TXT_KEY_IGE_CLOSE: 关闭
TXT_KEY_IGE_TECHS_ERA_HEADER_HELP: 点击后提供本时代的所有科技。

Entries below are for a combo box that allows the user to choose how to deal with techs for mods compatibility. Not all mods give the same meaning to the same XML flags.
TXT_KEY_IGE_TECHS_COMPATIBILITY: Mod兼容性过滤:
TXT_KEY_IGE_TECHS_COMPATIBILITY_NONE: 没有
TXT_KEY_IGE_TECHS_COMPATIBILITY_STANDARD: 标准

I just added a regenerate map feature. By the way this feature is also available independently under new mod named "Reseed!"
TXT_KEY_IGE_REGENERATE: 重新产生地图
TXT_KEY_IGE_REGENERATE_HELP: 重新产生地图,并自动保存和重新加载。[NEWLINE]重置地图、城市、单位、科技、政策、金钱、回合数以及起始位置。[NEWLINE]然而,地图尺寸、文明、宗教、外交状态和联系、自然奇观发现、间谍等等不会被重置。
TXT_KEY_IGE_REGENERATE_ERROR: IGE无法重新产生地图。可能是因为该地图脚本不兼容或者因为另一个Mod。[NEWLINE]请把以下错误报告到CivFanatcs官方帖子,并提供你使用的地图脚本名字。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-11 20:19:13 | 显示全部楼层
@yche2990
Thank you very much, I am going to include them. :)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-12 12:30:39 | 显示全部楼层
这个强力顶啊,地图编辑器我是放弃了,来试试这个。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-17 00:20:08 | 显示全部楼层
v29 has been released. It fixes more and more bugs.
V29已被释放。它修复了越来越多的错误。

Here is the link. 这里是链接(点击 “Download Ingame Editor”)
Ingame editor v29
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-17 13:57:03 | 显示全部楼层
  依然没有汉化版么
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-19 12:56:17 | 显示全部楼层
用这个编辑其他的都可以,但是请问下怎么编辑河流?那位大大帮助下!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册