找回密码
 注册
楼主: leofreak

[讯息] 最后两个文明已确定:威尼斯和肖肖尼【小道消息,但有一定可信度】

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-6-10 14:44:25 | 显示全部楼层
CFC上揭晓那贴的人被秒删,我看到了就把那个网页存下来了。
看来那个人是有媒体预览版的BNW,在文明百科中看到的消息。

CFC的人在威尼斯帖子中讨论威尼斯的UA。CFC版主就论坛消息了那个帖作者,不知道想什么之后就把威尼斯帖也删了,理由是不能讨论非官方允许的消息泄露,这样就相当于确认了这个泄露了嘛

最后还是迫于CFC讨论的压力把威尼斯讨论帖恢复了

[ 本帖最后由 specik 于 2013-6-10 14:48 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-10 14:44:59 | 显示全部楼层
肖肖尼 (Shoshone)
波卡特洛 酋长
特殊技能:领土扩张(The Great Expanse)新建立城市获得额外领土。军事单位在领土内获得战斗力加成。
特殊单位:
探路者(Pathfinder),替代斥候。8战斗力,消耗30产能。可以选择远古遗迹奖励。
科曼奇骑兵(Comanche Riders),替代骑兵。消耗134产能,比普通骑兵+1移动力。

威尼斯
恩里科·丹多洛 执政官
特殊技能:Serenissimo (来自威尼斯共和国的原名“Most Serene Republic of”)
不能建造移民和吞并已占领城市。可建立商路数量加倍。研究光学科技后立即获得一个威尼斯商人。可以在傀儡城市购买。
特殊单位:
威尼斯商人(Merchant of Venice),替代大商业家。有额外技能可花金钱使城邦变为傀儡城市。
威尼斯大战船(The Great Galleass),替代桨帆大战船。消耗73产能。比普通桨帆大战船+2战斗力,+3远程战斗力。

新奇迹
德里红堡(The Red Fort):所有城市防御建筑+25%。
国际空间站:城市内科学家专家+1产能,工程师专家+1科学。使用大科学家研究科技时+33%科学。
在媒体预览版BNW中没有祖国的呼唤。

国家游客中心(National Visitors Centre):需要在所有城市中建造旅馆(Hotel)。所有增加魅力的奇迹和设施+100%文化,杰作产出的魅力+100%。

新自然奇观
维多利亚湖:6食物。
所罗门国王的宝藏:6产能。

建筑
动物园:每回合2金钱维护,3快乐。需要城市中有竞技场。在印刷机科技解锁。

新单位
手斧兵(Hand-axe):貌似是野蛮人的特殊单位,替代战车射手。只能远程攻击。战斗力9,远程战斗力9,射程1,移动力2。在车轮科技解锁,可升级至骑士。
火箭筒(Bazooka):战斗力和远程战斗力85,射程1,移动力2。消耗251产能。在核分裂科技解锁。

因特网科技使魅力加倍。

Hello bite,
I received a press release of BNW:

I'm told there is no NDA, so I have some info to add. I thought I shoul send here because I wasn't sure if you'd accept me as a source

I'm checking http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=490854

So, let me go through it!
First, new civs:

Shoshone
- Leader - Pocatello
- Capital - (don't know where to check this, the press kit has a map only with the revelead 7 civs and you can only pick Morocco)
- Unique Ability - Founded cities start with additional territory. Units receive a combat bonus when fighting in friendly territory.
- Unique Unit - Pathfinder; Replaces Scout (yey?) It has 8 combat, costs 30 p, allows you to choose ancient ruin bonus (really curious to see this :3)
UU - Comanche Riders; Replaces Cavalry. 134 p, it seems to have 4 movement like Cavalry but has an ability that gives +1 movement, the explanation says they have quick attacks.

Venice
Leader: Enrico Dandolo: Cannot gain settlers or annex cities (Wth, I'm reading as I'm writing to you, very interesting!). Double the number of trade routs available. A Merchant of Venice appears after researcing Optics. May purchase in puppetteered cities (oooooohhhh)

UU: Merchant of Venice: Replaces Great merchant: Has an additional ability to buy city states as puppet cities. (I've seen these guys thanks to cs's granting GPs... I wonder if i can purchase from puppet cities gained this way when I'm not Venice, guess not but gonna try!)

UU: Great Galleass: Replaces Nuclear Missile. Or Galleass, you guess it:P It has +2 combat, +3 ranged combat but costs 73p (vs 67)

(sorry, it's kinda long to go through alll the civs to check for all the changes, so going through the post)

New wonders

Red Fort: Defensive Buildings in all cities are 25% effective

Motherland Calls: This does not exist. Trying to find out which one it could be... cant find it. Maybe not in press release.

ISS: +1 P from Scientists, +1 S from engineers. Great Scientists provide 33% more S when discovering new tech.

National Wonders:
National Visiots Center (hotel in all cities): 100% of culture from World Wonders, National Wonders, Improvements (Maoi, Chateu etc) added to tourism output of city. Tourism output from great works +100%

Non-unique buildings
Zoo: 2 Maintenance, 3 Happiness. Requires Colesseum, Printing Press.

Units
Axeman (Called Hand-axe): I just saw one of these guys methinks. Civiped says they are Chariot Archer replacement (barb UU!). Yep, they attack from range. In fact, they cant melee. 9 Combat, 9 Ranged attack, 1 Range, 2 movement. Says it requires wheel and upgrade unit is Knight.

Bazooka: Requires Nuclear Fission, 85 Combat 85 Ranged, 1 Range, 2 movement. 251p or 500 f required to build.

Great Musician: I believe the tour either gives you tourism for other civs or gives other civs tourism for where you use it. Not clear in civiped.

Great Writer: Icon is like shakespeare, i love it (or shakespeare image in my mind)

XCOM: Yup! 40 squares. You can drop them EVERY TURN!!! Or so I've seen. And it doesnt have to be your own territory!! As far as I've seen you only cant land on water (D'oh) and land of civs that you're not in combat+no open borders.

New techs:
Internet: Doubles Tourism output.
Sorry, too troublesome too go through aallll the techs. But I'm gonna provide you screens.

Landmark site: Here is how it works: You dig an area and find an artifact (I think its random). It can be anything, like "Spear Tips, Barbarian, Ancient" or "Plate Armor, Morroccan, Medieval". You can make it an artifact or turn into a landmark. Ancient landmarks grant sooo much culture!

Natural Wonders
Lake Victoria: has 6 food

Honestly I'm not sure which ones are new, I dont think ive seen them all. I'll try:

King Solomon's Mines: 6 P

Fountain of Youth (This is new, right?) 10 Happiness and all units near it heal at double rate

World Congress
First of all, the "donate production" projects are SO AWESOME. That is, if you win. Double tourism/culture is godlike.

About diplomatic victory: I think it starts after an age but at some point, every other session asks for diplo victory. So it's not like the old UN (was that in civ3 or 4?) where you proposed yourself. It requires a certain amount of votes and you can see it. So if noone has enough to win, no need to worry (AI civs do vote for others, gotta keep that in perspective)

Other stuff:
When you make a great work of art, you see the painting, hear about 5-10 seconds of the music or the narrator reads a sentence from the novel, depending on the type.

How you place diplomat: If you place your spy in a capital, you get a window to pick either diplo or spy. So diplo is essentially your spy with a different mission/cover.

I never played Scenarios in Civ5 but tried Civil War in BNW. It had one map. Almost all systems were closed. If city has a manufactury TI, it can produce units. Great generals has 5 range and when "killed" they reappear in a close city. The infantry is interesting, after their first battle, they gain a name and an ability. I guess this is the random upgrade mechanics. It can get city attack bonus, movement penalty etc. There are also events that grant one side additional gold, great scientist etc.
There is a resource called manpower, it basically works like the pop system in age of empires/starcraft. But upgrading an infantry costs 2-3 more manpower.

Soo I hope you like it, feel free to ask any questions!

[ 本帖最后由 specik 于 2013-6-10 19:11 编辑 ]

评分

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-10 15:30:06 | 显示全部楼层
西班牙圈奇观
喜闻乐见
12的食物和工业
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-10 15:38:10 | 显示全部楼层
有点意思,可以在踩到遗迹时选择类型!bug技能啊。

至于威尼斯,只能说娱乐了,买城邦为傀儡,开什么玩笑,遇到亚历山大、大汗之流,把城邦消灭的光光的,等于就是玩单城了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-10 16:11:23 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 pig254 于 2013-6-10 13:17 发表
印第安人真正不堪一击的野蛮人还拼命加这么多所谓文明

人家是美国人。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-10 16:24:19 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Greenland-R 于 2013-6-10 16:11 发表

人家是美国人。。。

北美、南美总得凑几个出来。整个美洲只有7个,不到43个文明总数的1/6。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-10 17:14:14 | 显示全部楼层
肖肖尼算文明,苏美尔赫梯贵霜什么的只能算城邦,米国人的逻辑真有趣
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-10 18:10:33 | 显示全部楼层
就期待肖尼了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-10 18:35:31 | 显示全部楼层
我觉得 北美多一个无所谓啊。

北美就一个 易洛魁 实在太少了

苏族之类的游牧部落根本没体现

至于 阿兹特克、玛雅 那些是 中美洲的,印加是南美。

除了欧洲以外的  地区 文明数量都不过分。

亚洲  中日韩蒙、暹罗、印尼、印度、大食、突厥

非洲 宋海 埃塞俄比亚 祖鲁

相比之下真可谓  《文明5——欧洲》

英格兰、凯尔特
德意志、奥地利
罗马、威尼斯
西班牙、葡萄牙

尼玛敢不敢出 【诺夫哥罗德】?!~

[ 本帖最后由 momoranshi 于 2013-6-10 18:42 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-10 18:56:50 | 显示全部楼层
用了威尼斯,妈妈再也不用担心我的红脸
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-10 18:57:59 | 显示全部楼层
已经正式确认。

[ 本帖最后由 specik 于 2013-6-10 19:03 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-10 19:27:58 | 显示全部楼层

回复 31# 的帖子

侦察兵rush的节奏啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-10 19:29:05 | 显示全部楼层
威尼斯商人1锤- -!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-10 20:21:47 | 显示全部楼层
Great Expanse这里指的是大平原。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-10 21:05:59 | 显示全部楼层
新杰作
亚瑟·柯南·道尔 “四签名”
路易斯·卡罗 “爱丽丝梦游仙境”
嵇康 “广陵散

原帖由 cuc 于 2013-6-10 20:21 发表
Great Expanse这里指的是大平原。
肖肖尼所在的美国西部哪里有大平原…
应该指的是肖肖尼幅员辽阔的事情。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-10 21:16:21 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 specik 于 2013-6-10 21:05 发表
肖肖尼所在的美国西部哪里有大平原…
应该指的是肖肖尼幅员辽阔的事情。
哦,是我随口说的不对,不是指大平原,是指西北部富饶的自然环境。
肖肖尼国家森林。
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoshone_National_Forest
这里必须澄清一下,great expanse这个词组在英语中都是指“一片广阔的土地”,或者类似的事物:广阔的天空,广阔的海洋,广袤的森林,不是扩张的意思。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-10 21:31:17 | 显示全部楼层
非常不错,威尼斯是变相单城啊,估计威尼斯的傀儡城和正常城市差不多,唯一的区别就是不能造兵,只能买(模拟雇佣兵?)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-10 21:37:58 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 孟仲玄 于 2013-6-10 21:31 发表
非常不错,威尼斯是变相单城啊,估计威尼斯的傀儡城和正常城市差不多,唯一的区别就是不能造兵,只能买(模拟雇佣兵?)

看起来只说了能在傀儡城随便买东西。。。 如果不能调整市民的工作,还是略鸡肋啊。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-10 21:43:54 | 显示全部楼层
随便中国古代一农村都比北美印第安人文明发达得多
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-10 21:44:51 | 显示全部楼层
威尼斯UU和奥大妈UA撞了个一塌糊涂?是我错觉还是什么……
感觉pathfinder有点神
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报